Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Sep 2, 2010

Horny Vs Committed Who win?

One night stand is pretty common. I seriously, can't understand how can a guy separate their lovey dovey commitment feeling with their horny and spermanizer attitude???
I admitted that I had one night stand before. Twice. The second one was a mistake. I was drunk and I was in a gay bar. How am I supposed to know that straight guy find their target in GAY bar as well!. Cut story short we contacted. Not much.Say hi every now and then. And then suddenly out of nowhere his status in Facebook change. He is in a relationship. When I asked he said he is serious with his current GF. I mean that fast????? He just had his fun with me less than a month and now in a committed relationship? Funny. And I tried to flirt with him forking out details. Conversation goes like this:
Me: Hey, now you have a gf already, so I can't see you anymore?
Him: Why not?
Me: I don't know. Are you serious with your gf?
Him: Yea.
Me: Will you sleep with me in the future?
Him: I will.
Me: I thought you are serious with that girl?
Him: Yes, but I don't want to dissapoint you.
Me: Ooookay~~~ So you won't disappoint me but it is okay to disappoint your gf?
Him: I scared you will be angry.

After that conversation I left speechless. Seriously! speechless! Sorry but I have to use this.. WTF is wrong with that guy?! Seriously. Where all the good men went? They exticnt already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!