Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 24, 2010

Am I Jealous or What?

I always feel so guilty talking bad about A coz he is my close cousin. But since this is anonymous I think I can tell the story here.

A was born a rich boy. He has everything he wants in this world. I am by birth a very very jealous person but there was never once that i felt jealous of him. We are the same age and find each other a great play date. Most of the time.Growing up I never thought of him any bad ways but recently things got out of hands, a lot.

He has a lot kind of obsessions. I couldn't name all here but let me tell you his obsessions are a real waste of money. I know when someone has a hobby and they are dedicated to it but his ways are wrong.

He is still studying and he already spent close to RM10k for his 'hobby items'. And where does all this money comes from? His parents. Until this age, 22, he still don't understand how hard it is to earn money. He doesn't have any obligations in life. He has a car but doesn't need to pay for the petrol. Heck, the car was bought with cash by his parents too.

He only worked once, for a day and he counts that as working experience. Whenever he needs something, he will just say a few words to his parents and his parents will give the money to buy whatever he wants. Even for his money-wasting 'hobby'. They actually encouraged him!!

I feel it's so wrong for parents to spoil their kids like that!!! He doesn't understand how hard is it to earn money from a secure job. Even if you are rich (seriously his family is averagely rich, not awesomely rich), you still need to learn the facts of life and money won't rain down on you like that when you are alone in the future!!

And the worst part is, he thinks he is the most unlucky and sad person in the world. He is so depressed sometimes I feel like asking him, WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSED? WHAT ARE YOU DEPRESSING ABOUT???

Sigh. Am I being jealous or just rational? At one point I feel really sad for him because he cannot work for Christ sake. His attitude is too proud and snobbish. His future employer will fire him in a month! But another part of me says, serves him right for being a brat at this age!

Hmm.. I guess I can stick my nose to other people's business too much. I will just let him be. Maybe he is lucky enough that everyone likes him in the working world and he will not have any problem with the future at all. Time will only tell.

5 comments:

  1. May be he is depress because he only have money but not love. Maybe u have more love around you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depress of not knowing where to spend money to??

    Hey handsome! Here! Here! :P

    ww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah!! yea! yea!! Find a GF and your depress issue will be resolve! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiya like my brother lor.. my parent not that rich but my brother still get what he want. spm leaver but dun want to get job. at home sleep and eat for 3 months. his spm not good, cannot get to any college but dare to say 'i dun wan go to form 6'. not working also. then u wan to go where? Taylor's private college is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. not really his fault to become like that. from ur story, since birth he is already been pampered with everything even his parents are encouraging him that way. why would he think otherwise? i guess he hasnt seen the other side of the world. which means he hasnt realize that yet. hopefully one day he could. but i personally, i dont think it is his fault..his parents are the one to blame to let their child become a spoilt brat.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!