Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 21, 2010

Twisted Tangled

I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy. But sometimes having a relationship with a wonderful guy doesn't mean you have a wonderful relationship. I have been dying to share my feeling with my friend but I don't want them to have the wrong impression about me. What is worse than being a wh!#e in the eyes of your friend. So I keep it bottled up.

There is this one guy I used to go out before my current bf. We are like friends with benefits. I stop picking up his calls for 2 years. But one day I had a bad fight with my bf and at the right time he called. So I agreed to go out for supper with him. One thing leads to another. And now I keep seeing him. I can't stop. He is no doubt the best lover I ever had. But I love my bf. I'm twisted, tangled! I don't know what to do now. Imagine one person offer you cash $1mil and on the other hand a lottery ticket that will surely win the same amount.

What will you do if you are me?

3 comments:

  1. WTF are you doing. if you dont feel the same about your bf anymore, just say so and get over with him. furthermore u say 'best LOVER i ever had'. so he is your lover now huh? time to say bye bye to bf, girl.
    Even better, please, ask yourself, what is LOVE to you? and to whom from the two do you apply it better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe,
    honestly, i think what you're doing is wrong.
    it's not fair to your boyf with what you're doing.
    you do realise, you're cheating on him right?
    i agree with anonymous, and prolly a lot of other girls or guys out there.
    if you cant choose between your ex and your bf, it means, youre not over your ex.
    and thats not fair for your current boyf.
    so, save him the pain.
    tell him the truth, and move on with your ex, or neither.

    lift your head girl.
    you dont need a man to survive.
    in application to your example.
    winning 1mil aint everything in your life. :)
    sure, it will make life easier, but not necessarily guarantee you happiness. :)
    think about it.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've made up my mind. Thank you. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!