Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 29, 2010

Female Dog

I have this freaking annoying classmate in college! Who thinks she is everything! Literally. But no doubt she is pretty. Gorgeous body. Carrying LV, Prada, etc to class. But hell she always look down on people! And believe me..she is definitely not the smartest thing on earth.

It goes like this, for assignment we have to be in a group of 5. Unfortunately, during that day 3 of our classmates were absent. So this girl came to my group and want to join us. We agreed. The annoying part that make me wanna slap her is " Eh, since XX is not here today, can you tell her that our group is full and please sms ZZ than she is in our group k."

XX is her best friend! Both are bimbo of course but how can she dump her friend like that?? ZZ is no doubt a nerd and will be helping us a lot in out project. But XX is her BEST FRIEND! Geezz...
Some friend I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!