Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 26, 2010

The Obvious

I know this might be obvious for some guys or girls but I just couldn't figure it out for myself. I have a GF she is pretty, slender and have very high confidence in me.

The problem is...
The confidence is only in front of other people. In front of me she is so insecure. She always think that she is not good enough.Fat.Ugly.etc....Sometimes I really got tired with all the whining. Why can't she be confident in front of me as she is in front of everybody else?

She is OBVIOUSLY pretty enough. I have no idea where she get the idea that she is ugly and fat. For God sake!

Tell me????

5 comments:

  1. She wants your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wants to hear from you yourself that she's worth it. It's a girly, self-esteem thing. Annoying, I'll admit it but very common. Practically all girls do it. It's their way of confirming that you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda am like this.. haih.. also dunno how i cn help myself..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha. I think all girls are. well at least me too are like this =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea yea, I whine to my boyfriend just because I want to hear him tell me that I'm pretty and slim and all that. Hahah, I don't think your gf is really insecure since she's so confident in front of others. So just be a dear and the next time she whines, tell her she's absolutely gorgeous!

    p/s: my bf tells me all the time I'm the prettiest girl he knows until I'm starting to believe it myself..hahah

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!