Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 24, 2010

My bf is Movie Freak

I have this very amazing boyfriend. He is my 1st bf ever, and he used to be a nerd. But now he looks so handsome, and he is very friendly, very ambitious, he knows what he wants, he has his target, goals and all. I can say, this is the man i want as my husband. Its gotta be him.

But 1 thing i really really hate about him. EVERY SINGLE TIME we went out, we MUST, REALLY REALLY have to watch movie. NO MATTER HOW LATE IT IS, even if the movie he wanted to watch is not available, we would watch even cartoon.

Man! I'm a busy person, a seller and a student. I love looking for business opportunity and watching movie is really wasting time (for me). Even if the story is nice, i got something better to do!

I\'ve told him many times that i think its a waste of time and money, but he will make that annoying-sad-face! Grrrr!

3 comments:

  1. Stop whining. You should be thankful that you even have a boyfriend that wants to take you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur not alone, honey. the descriptions fit my bf as well. but he is not a movie freak. (he kinda blame me for being one) but his obessions are bussiness bussiness bussiness. when he missed calling for our late night talk, he'll say 'aiyaa meeting la.. find money for u'. when he have to cancel a date, 'aiyaa..my family maa..i dun have time for them lately since i do bussiness'.. haha wanna swap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i'm a movie freak! but due to the high censorship here i prefer to buy the dvds instead.. watch at home, stretched out on sofa and enjoy the movie! nice!

    but on weekends i love to watch movies in cinemas.. especially the movies comes with 3D! Superb!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!