Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 21, 2010

I'm A Call Girl

I met A in a friend's birthday party not too long ago. Exchanged phone numbers, went out on few dates. We became an item.Everything went well. He was sweet and all. I thought he was into me. Well I can say I am.

Few weeks later I start to smell something fishy. Something was wrong. Every time I suggest that we should go to the cinema he would give excuses by saying he was tired, he got work to finished up, etc.. Instead he invited me to his house. We never do anything and never go anywhere aside from being in his room and went for dinner. Even dinner was somewhere really nearby. I never spend overnight at his home. NEVER!

So I tried to dig up. And at last I found out that he was actually pursuing his friend while seeing me. Im no more than a call girl to him. Then we broke up. I found out that he was never actually into me.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like my motherf-ing ex-bf! T_____T

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you guys were never an item to begin with

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!