Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 23, 2010

Beliefs

For starters, there is this guy, I used to be in a relationship with this guy. I really do love him and he loves me too. We are a couple that people call "the perfect couple". we hangout together, talk about everything and do pretty much everything. Everyone that knows us always say that we are perfect for each other. I almost believed that everything is going to be A-okay.

But, the problem is we have different religion. We both came from a strong belief in our religion, but we never make it a problem for us to enjoy life.

Until when his family starts to find out about our relationship, they strongly were against it until they pushed him into breaking up with me. I was devastated but i stayed strong because of him, he was giving me hope that one day we would be together. I was holding on to this invisible string for quite a while but i am okay with it.

Until! one of his siblings starts to make our relationship public by telling all the people that i was rejected by their family, that i am not good enough for them. I was so mad and embarrassed that i started to be mad at him which made our relationship becomes more cold. And what hurts me the most is that he didn't even fight for me.

This goes to show that we were not the so called "perfect couple"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!