Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

May 29, 2010

I Don't

My boyfriend help picked up my little cousins and dropped them off at my house. I was still inside and he simply told them to get down from the car and when he reversed, he almost ran over my 3 year old cousin. Good thing I came out just in time to stop him. Of course my first reaction would be angry, because how could he be so careless? He could have dropped them and made sure they went inside the house. He had my house keys!

When I scolded him, he said he knows that the toddler was behind the car and he didn't.....

Anonymous says: Dear you missed something on the last part.. and the title as well?

2 comments:

  1. Author here.

    When I submitted everything was there. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMm.. Did you send me another form. I receive 3 from with the same title but the other 2 was empty. I guess there is a problem. If you don't mind you can post it again.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!