Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 2, 2010

Angel Story

Previously, I was in love with a guy I met through a friend. Well, at first we were just a normal friend. I knew very well since the beginning that he is in a relationship. But things weren't so great between them. He will call me every night either for a normal chit chat or to share his feelings. Eventually, I started to like him. He did too, according to him. We even went out few times, just the two of us. I really thought we had something going on so I asked him to break up with his GF. He say he will but before he make any decision he will confront his GF. If she is willing to change then they will stay together and I will always be his good friend.

Unfortunately I don't like the way he think. I gave him countless reasons to break up but he stayed firm with his " wait and see" decision. I got so angry. On the same week my house-mate got a new BF. She keep on telling everyone on how great her new BF is. Jokingly I asked her to introduce any of her BF's friend to me. But my friend took it seriously. So she set a double date for us few days later. Lets call the friend B. B was really serious about the double date. He wanted to know me more. We went out for few weeks. I don't really like B. He was very quiet, or maybe because I like the other guy. Few weeks later still no decision from him, when B asked me to be his GF, I agreed. All I wanted to do is to get back on the other guy. I know I'm very selfish but at that point everything else doesn't matter.

It had been 2 years plus now. And I still think my decision on getting back on the other guy was the best decision I've ever made. It turns out that B is a very sweet man :) And I fall in love with him on the second month we were together. As for the other guy, he got heart broken. He broke up with his GF few months after that and found a new GF. And I will be attending his wedding end of this year.

I guess angels do exist =)


1 comment:

  1. "I knew very well since the beginning that he is in a relationship. But things weren't so great between them. He will call me every night either for a normal chit chat or to share his feelings. Eventually, I started to like him. He did too, according to him. We even went out few times, just the two of us. I really thought we had something going on so I asked him to break up with his GF. He say he will but before he make any decision he will confront his GF. If she is willing to change then they will stay together and I will always be his good friend."

    You know wat? You sound like the same as the bitch I hate, who stole my boyfriend of 10 years two years ago.

    No, I should call you a SLUT. Asking people to break up their relationships. Who do you think you are? No other people can decide how the relationship will end or how it will go except two of them.

    SLUT!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!