Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 4, 2010

Golden Apples

People always judge me even though they don't know me well enough. No doubt I am surrounded by so called good people. People who never curse or swear or wear sexy clothes or drink or club etc....It is absurd to jump into conclusion that I am the rotten apple when I wear sexy clothes, and girls who dress up 'conventionally' are the golden apples. If you judge me by how I dress well I guess you are no better than me.

1 comment:

  1. Ppl who don't drink, club, dress sexily aren't necessarily good ppl you know.
    I know how you feel. Don't let the people around you make you view yourself negatively. Don';t succumb to peer pressure! Stay true to urself! :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!