Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 1, 2010

Cheapskate

I've been studying in KL for over 3 years. It's one of the professional qualification. I bet, you can roughly guess which one. The problem is I'm almost over my 'graduation' age. I feel very depressed about it. No doubt I've been playful and not studying very well. The thing I don't like is everyone look down on me! I failed... so? There is no need for you to talk behind my back!

" What happen to her? I'm also playful but I'm finishing my degree soon"

Just to let you know. The course that I'm studying is different from your degree level! I might be in denial but if you think you are so great why don't you do my course? Why do you have to do some cheapskate degree and boast about it?! If you pass everything within one sitting then you can start talking! When I'm looking for job people will still hire me over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!