Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 5, 2010

What To Catch Up?

While talking with my BF, he mentioned that he ran into his ex. The latest ex. Then he told me they went for lunch to catch up.  I know he is not cheating on me but I am still jealous. Because his ex is slimmer and prettier than I am. The thing is why need to catch up? She dumped him for her ex! Sometimes I just hate my BF for being so nice!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly my thought. What the heck is there to catch up on?

    I would forbid him from seeing his ex if I was you. I don't believe in platonic relationship between ex lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ex lovers should not meet up and catch up.. stupid BF

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!