Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 2, 2010

Asshole Ex.

I was with this guy for over a year.
He was lying behind my back. As time passed, he started to be very ignorant and he wasn't exactly that good looking before. However, i groomed him up nicely and he's looking sexy as hell now.

And GUESS WHAT?

His confidence built up sky high, and LEFT. Left me heartbroken like a dying puppy in a corner. After all that I've done... FYI , he needed me to spend on him most of the time as well.It's not that i was stupid to like him before.
It's just that, i saw something genuine in him.Well he WAS.

TIMES CHANGE, PEOPLE CHANGE.

How many times have we girls hear that saying?
The thing about men is, when they THINK they have it all, they forget where they came from, and live an AWESOME LIFE, till they come crashing down again.
THEN, they will come begging back.
Well, all I can say when he comes back is,
Screw you, asshole.
You ruined my life once, hell no I'm gonna let you ruin it again for the second time.
I wanted to say f**k so badly, but i was afraid the author of the blog wasn't gonna approve it. Haha.
As the saying goes,
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me!

Anonymous says: LOL, well f**k is much better version =P

2 comments:

  1. spam his facebook wall with old ugly pictures of him! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha..yeah, go with anon1's suggestion. show the world his ugly face! (literally)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!