Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 2, 2010

Asshole Friend of Mine

I have this friend which i knew since secondary school. There's only one thing i got from knowing her - endless regrets. Actually, she has this social problem since secondary school time. She'd either explode (emotionally) as she didn't get to gain enough attention, or people were just plain ignoring her as she has this attitude problem. She likes to control people and hate being told that she made mistakes. She hate to be criticized (as in like being given constructive criticism), she's not humble, she likes to boast around while we all knew that she's not that cool at all. She likes to talk very loudly and treat other ppl like idiot assholes. But, I just couldn't understand why, why, why me the one who'd uhm be misunderstood as her true friend.

She'd tell her disgusting stories with guys (when in fact, they're trying their best to run away from her), 'cause I don't see them liking her/have any interest in her, but she misunderstood them.
She kept telling me why that people can't seem to see her good part? as in her strength but only on her negative part. Now, you tell me what to say? I'm being put in very awkward situation. Friends have been reminding me not to get her to our occasional party while she on the other side kept asking if there is any party going on etc.

In the past few years, I have been feeling sick enough of she taking advantage of me, criticising the shit out of me, and making fun of me. me being kind, and getting her some friends, in the end having her to talk bad behind me. I have had enough. but too bad, she didn't know and will not know, that she sucks big time, perhaps till the end of her day, she'll still think that ppl is mistreating her, and she's the real angel that nobody sees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!