Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 3, 2010

Just A Friend

I have this college friend who is kind and help you whenever you need it. She is also very generous, example, she wouldn't mind to pay for your meal once in a while, bought you expensive gifts considering she is still studying and all. But I really don't consider her my best friend nor my good friend only close friend, since I'm always with her. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't. And every time I feel like I don't like her is because she is very inconsiderate. She just simply say things without realizing that it hurts other people.

I tried to be patient. But at some point of time I reached my limit and eventually I blew up. She didn't even realize. Starting from that day onwards I talked exactly like her, without holding back. Make really annoying expression when she talked to me and I guess she got the hints. Now she is less outspoken but still occasionally annoying.

At least I didn't get high blood pressure too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!