Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 3, 2010

Enemies in Disguise

Disclaimer: This is not a racist post!

Okay.. I admit that I am SPG. It stands for Sarong Party Girl if you don't know yet. It means Asian woman that prefers white guy. Still don't get it? Go and google. Well to me, it is a nicer way to call a girl 'slut'. I have this few friends who are anti-SPG. We love partying so I think they only need me to be their organizer. To arrange pick ups, send them back, invites guys etc.. I have a lot of local guy friends as well, through me they got to know more guys, get free drinks, etc.. I tried to be distanced but I guess they need me in college as well. So I'll shine on them.

When I confront them, they said I misunderstood them. When I heard it once, they maybe right but NOT for 4 times!!!! Two faced friends ! I can't believe how foolish I am before to believe that we were true friends!

Well bitches I have something for you!
If your going to be two faced, then at least make one of them pretty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!