Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 2, 2010

Dooced

I'm not angry nor gonna tell any secret because this is no secret to my friends, family and colleagues as well as my 'beloved' boss. But I would love to share since sharing is caring *wink*.

I love to blog, well it is how I resolves my anger issues, demeaning job, depressing life..etc.. And bitching is my expertise. Well I guess my readers know that because all the comments I get from the cowardly anonymous in my blog were " you are such a spoilt bratt!" "all you do is bitch about people, you will go to hell" and bla...bla..bla..

My previous job was boring..I have to do the same damn thing every single day! The pay was good actually because my job is literally brain-less. I seriously think they should include "do whatever photocopying machine does. No brain needed." in the job description.

One day one of my colleague told me about his blog. How he got sponsored and all. Then me too, excitingly told him about mine. I told him that mine is more to personal life. Wrote my link on a paper and passed it to him. But that idiotic friend of my forget to dispose the paper.

The next morning, my boss called me into his office. I have absolutely no idea why. When he told me he read my blog yesterday I was so shocked! And he gave me 1 month notice to clear up my crap and leave the office!

Well, now I have a better job and right after I leave the company I bitch about him in my blog for the last time. Muahahah! Can't believe after 2 years I still bitch about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!