Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 1, 2010

Why Baby Why?

3 days ago I tried on three different outfits and asked my boyfriend which one he liked best. He said he like all of them. And when I asked him " Baby do I look pretty?" He will say " It's okay."
For the past few years we have been dating he always give the same damn answer! Sometime I really get annoyed!

It's nice that he didn't criticized me, but he didn't give me any help. If he is my boyFRIEND I need him to fulfill some of the 'friend' part of that word. I want him to be honest and get honest opinion. I rather he laugh at me at home then let everyone see me looking ugly outside the house!

Then he will reply the same old answer " Ok is the safest answer ma"

Girls, tell me should I kick him in the nuts???

6 comments:

  1. yes definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sounded like my bf..i guess guys have that as a typical line. "ok is the safest answer, i don't like to shop, what do u expect me to say??"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the reason why we girls need gay friend =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im lucky that my bf gives me honest answers. But sometimes, too honest. He'll blatantly tell me I look fat in something..lol. But it's okay la..at least I know I won't buy something that makes me look fat..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It's okay" means not very nice. If he thinks you're pretty and gorgeous in that outfit, depending on his personality, he'll either smile and keep quiet or he'll simply say "Yes, you're pretty, I like".

    When he said "Ok is the safest answer ma.." It's a signal that he doesn't find it attractive but dun dare to hurt you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AGREE! Ok is not yes, the WTF look on their faces (in a good way) is a yes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!