Announcement

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly 2 months. Mus, is back now. Stories coming in really slow =(
Well people nothing happen recently? Well I'm here for the scoop =D

Jun 2, 2010

My Dirty Little Secret

Well this is a sharing space, and the best key is to do it anonymously. That's the point right:)? I like it the fact that everybody is trying to make that little blog space so that everybody can come share their stories or secrets, be it to b!tch about someone with their shopping online experience, or some other mis-perhaps. There's this song by American Rejects called "Dirty Little Secret" has that little meaning of writing all the secrets on a note-card and revealing it in the video..So I'm gonna do it in text..
My Dirty Little Secret is.... well it's nothing dirty actually:). Guess it's the little secret in everyone's heart that is forbidden to be revealed, hence, "the dirty little thing".
I don't know why but I've written about this story before. So probably I'll share it here again. Ehmm..alright first and foremost, I hate to tell this, but I do stereotype guys these days. No offense to the male species all over the world. I think basically "human" these days put on a 2-faced mask, it's worse when it comes to game called "L-O-V-E".
Not for the fainted heart, ey:)?

There's a quote, "how many of us actually get to marry the one?? Marriage is not entirely about love, but to compromise, tolerate and understand". Yes yes I do agree, but some where deep within me I actually intend to find and to marry the ONE, who doesn't??!
Alright enough of the bull, my love life has been a bummer ever since I can remember.

I think everybody has that little secret from within, maybe pretty girls get to hurt so much that they refused to talk about it, or they're just so immune to the pain that they have forgotten how to love? Pretty girls = more attraction = more perverts/jerks/sex maniacs = more risk (when you're trying to find a compatible person to date with).
So in the end, if you're not careful enough in finding the right person, you may ended up doing things that can scar you for life.

Guys these days there are a lot of players, they used all kinds of tactics to shower their love, their care, their affection, played hard to get and turned their cold shoulders on u, and boom, before you know it their very sole intentions are actually after your physical body when you're not even aware of it, NO:)?

Guess not much good men are left, or what is exactly wrong with the society? I'm not against sex really, but the theory behind the whole philosophy of human mankind against the definition of (s-e-x) is just so wrong.
Ever wondered why pretty girls are so materialistic that some actually preferred to hang around "fat and rich men"? Or ever wondered why pretty girls ended up with a "nerdy ugly jerk"..Hahah, that's cuz they know they can nvr find good man with good looks that actually comes with a good personality.

I've been scarred by players, maniacs, jerks, and my very own homosexual best friend. I'm beginning to find it hard to know what is the exact meaning behind real love because I just can't feel it anymore. There's no trust and I'm always so full of insecurity. For now, I have a very loving bf, but at times I really wonder if he's really the one, because I'm just so afraid. So that's my dirty little story. It's true though but I could keep on rambling forever with this because I know i'm not the only one experiencing the same problem.
Since it's getting lengthy here, I guess I should stop:).

To all the girls out there that have been scarred by men, be brave and be tough. Time will show, tell, and heal:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!